6 innovations that will shake up tourism.
One year of support from Technopoles
The individual and collective support program will start in February 2023 and last for one year.
- A session in early February in Bordeaux on acculturation to the tourism sector and meeting with partners and networks in the sector.
- A session in April in La Rochelle on sustainable tourism, design thinking and how your business compares with key players.
- An October session at the e-Tourism fair held in Pau every year, focused on marketing with the pitch of your project on stage.
- Individual support for entrepreneurship by Technopoles startup managers and a mentor from program partners.
The support was very beneficial for the 7 winning projects in 2022. It allowed them to structure themselves and accelerate their development thanks to the connection with the big players in tourism. Half are currently under contract with one of the main TiPi 535 partners and 4 have joined Tourism Lab Nouvelle-Aquitaine’s market acceleration program.
As Elise Baron, CEO of FIG (Food Index for Good), a first-class startup, explains: “ our integration in the TIPI 535 incubator supported by TLNA was a real reinforcement for our structure: collective training combined with individual support helped us to structure ourselves. Connections with tourism stakeholders in the Region have also significantly facilitated our development. »
Backed by the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region, TiPi 535 is again surrounded this year by its loyal private and public partners whose activities or missions actively contribute to the influence of tourism in the region: La Cité du Vin, Siblu, UCPA and SNCF Voyageurs. Everyone renewed their confidence in the program.
They sponsor the promotions and get involved in the development of solutions and services in order to adapt them to their problems and test them in preview.
The 2023 winners
- D-SIGNARE is a Bordeaux design office, inventor of “ PINK “, a fully modular electric-assist four-wheel bike. It adapts to every season and every type of use thanks to the various accessories, and has the particularity of working in reverse.
Project leaders: Zakaria Kaced and Robin Blot
- the digital app Very Exploring is a complete travel companion that gives you instant access to location-based tourist information. It aims to promote local consumption, contribute to local solidarity projects and limit the carbon footprint.
- In Stef’s bags offers authentic and unexpected events in the form of “ bags » matching places, restaurants or bars and activities. Headquartered in La Rochelle, it will have the support of the incubator to develop a franchise in other cities.
Project leader: Stéphanie Aubry
- LIVA is a passenger ticket booking service for all types of transport, sea, land and rail, connecting passengers and transport operators of all types.
Project leader: Lionel Ladebat
- Created in Bordeaux in 2017, the app dipongo offers engaging stories that combine children’s stories, manual activities and virtual adventures, in order to awaken children’s creativity. Now it is turning to new markets.
Project leaders: Emmanuelle Gras and Marion Perret
- sit and eat it’s a 100 app % French which offers, during sporting or cultural events, orders and payments for food offers online directly from its headquarters. Delivery can be made on site or at a collection point.
Project leaders: Sandrine Laby and Sébastien Aulnette
About the Tourism Lab Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Created by the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region in 2020, the Tourism Lab Nouvelle-Aquitaine is a laboratory for innovative projects led by ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine. Its mission is to structure and streamline a tourism innovation network bringing together all actors to carry out innovative projects. Your actions: events, meetings, challenges, business trips, experiments…
Unitec is one of the main support structures for startups in the Bordeaux region. Unitec has already supported 588 startups since its creation in 1990. Unitec supports three sectors (digital, life sciences and engineering sciences) from the idea to the creation of the company (incubator), in its structuring and development (incubator), in its strategic growth (development). In 2021, Unitec supported 156 startups and registered a sustainability index of 86 monitored companies % at 5.
About La Rochelle Technopole
La Rochelle Technopole encourages and supports innovation, supporting the emergence of innovative projects, including sustainable tourism. It offers tailor-made support, specific to facilitate implementation and success: funding, partnerships, installations, animation of the local ecosystem…
About Technopole Helioparc
Since its creation in 1987 in the heart of Pau, a stone’s throw from the university campus, several engineering schools and the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, the Technopole Hélioparc has been a privileged location for the creation and development of innovative activities. Participates in animation on the territory of the main scientific, economic or industrial sectors.
Hélioparc now hosts 160 company names on its website, including around thirty startups supported daily in the 5 incubators, nurseries and accelerators: GéoStart, l’Atelier Numérique, Up !, La Banquiz and TIPI535.
About the City of Wine
Located in Bordeaux, the Cité du Vin is a cultural space, unique in the world, where wine is presented in its cultural, civilizational, patrimonial and universal dimensions. 4and The most visited museum outside the Île de France, the Cité du Vin presents vineyards from around the world through a permanent tour, temporary exhibitions, tasting workshops, cultural events and a whole range of online content on its website. Managed and developed by the Foundation for Wine Culture and Civilizations, certified NF Environment-Visit Sites and labeled Tourism & Handicap, the Cité du Vin is a place accessible to the greatest number of people. A spectacular journey around the world, through time, in all cultures !
With almost 40 years of experience and a turnover of more than 100 million euros, Siblu France is the European leader in the outdoor accommodation market and number 1 in France in the sale of mobile homes. From its headquarters in Pessac (33), the brand owns and operates 20 top-of-the-range holiday resort campsites spread across France.
About the PACU
The UCPA associative group, a non-profit entity recognized as of social utility, works in favor of a sport accessible to all, vector of coexistence and well-being. Known for organizing holiday camps and sports resorts, the UCPA also works as a sports educator in the management and development of sports equipment (aquatic centres, climbing rooms, fitness rooms, etc.).
About SNCF VOYAGERS
SNCF Voyageurs is the SNCF group company dedicated to rail passenger transport. It offers shared and door-to-door mobility solutions to meet the needs of travelers in terms of offer, cost, quality of service and respect for the environment. Operates both for daily mobility and for long distances, in France and Europe, with: Transilien in Ile-de-France ; TER in the regions ; and Travel (TGV INOUI, OUIGO, Intercités, Eurostar, Thalys, Alleo, TGV Lyria).
Its online agency OUI.sncf is now the leading French business website. The more than 70,000 employees of SNCF Voyageurs transport around 5 million passengers in France every day.
Created since 1er January 2020, SNCF Voyageurs is a 100% anonymous company wholly owned by the SNCF group.