For the development of your activity and the growth of your business volume, you must be able to sell your products easily. And to achieve this, you must bet on a good communication strategy. Today, over 75% of French people use social networks🇧🇷 This means that in order to achieve your goal, you should not neglect this channel. However, it is one thing to open a social media account and another to use it effectively. To help you, we give you here 5 practical tips to increase your online sales through social networks🇧🇷
To take advantage of all the advantages offered by social networks for e-commerce, you have to know how to attract users. In the end, they are the ones who will buy your products and recommend them. To have them on your side, the first rule is offer rich and varied content, content that interests🇧🇷 To this end, we advise you to bet above all on a good presentation of your account. Write a catchphrase, add emoticons, mention the name of the latest release and don’t forget the website link.
If you don’t have time to provide varied content and liven up your pages, solicit influencers🇧🇷 These already have a great reputation and will help you to better present your brand and products in the TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, etc.🇧🇷 You can also rely on a tiktok ad agency like Neads to maximize your conversions and increase your sales. In addition, she has a good command of TikTok codes (duration, transitions, music, etc.), a real asset for her e-commerce.
Invest in social media advertising
You should also know that organic content no longer offers the same impacts as it did a few years ago. From now on, to optimize your visibility and increase your sales, you should turn to sponsored content. This means that you will have to pay to promote some of your content. This way, you’ll reach your target audience more easily and your sales will take off. On social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn, for example, you can take advantage of an interface with multiple segmentation options to boost your publications and reach potential customers.
In addition, you must also learn how to use shopping ads on social media if you want to sell a product. Do not hesitate to seek the expertise of a professional, especially for media such as TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. With a snapchat ad agency like Neads, you can register relevant audiences and segment users of that network according to their age, location and interests. Likewise, this agency will provide you with dynamic product ads, Useful for uploading your product catalog and automatically generating ads with multiple products paired.
Define your target on social media
To increase your online sales, you don’t need to reach everyone.🇧🇷 Not only will you not be able to reach everyone, not everyone is interested in what you offer. Therefore, it remains essential target an audience specific who is looking for your content. This will save you from wasting time trying to convince a mass, when you can’t even attract your main customers.
Before you even start e-commerce, you need to do market research🇧🇷 The latter will allow you to analyze your positioning and get to know the profile of your potential customers (age, gender, location, social status, profession, lifestyle, etc.). In that direction, we recommend that you determine “ people », fictional portraits of ideal clients. Depending on the information you have about each profile (biography, objective, motivations, passions, etc.), you will understand their needs as well as their preferences.
With a target audience, you will be able to adapt your content and aim to improve the user experience🇧🇷 Likewise, this step will help you choose the social networks that best suit your target audience and personalize your messages.
Privilege social networks adapted to your activity
Like your target audience, you should not use all social networks at the same time. Because if you want to be everywhere, you end up being nowhere. Therefore, we recommend that you think carefully about your choice of social media, taking all factors into account. Most important is your industry and type of business.
Recommended media for a BtoB company
If you own a business that offers products and services to other businesses, you can use networks like:
- Linkedin: is a social network for professionals. You can recruit, share experiences and get more visibility for your publications in the business world. Your customers and prospects will also be able to access your news more easily;
- YouTube: it will help you create video content (tutorials, product presentations, advice, etc.) to achieve your goal. This remains the best way to increase your awareness and sales;
- Facebook : offers multiple tools adapted to companies (advertising campaigns, exchanges with customers, creation of private groups) and corresponds to all social classes. The most used social network in the last year, will serve you to expand your target audience;
- Twitter: represents a social network of real-time information, conducive to the creation of viral content and building its notoriety. With hashtags, you can customize following and trending accounts.
Social networks for a BtoC company
If you are running a consumer-facing business, you should opt for more popular and accessible social networks. In this sense, you can use all media listed for BtoB companies (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter). But also bet on the following networks:
- Instagram: recognized for sharing photos or short videos, it will allow you to considerably increase your sales with younger Internet users. It will mainly help you to highlight your products and add the sales links in the photos;
- Pinterest: Also centered on visuals, this network will help you, among other things, pin products to tables, and then share them on your network. In addition, each photo is clickable and redirects to an external link (the original website).
Respect a posting schedule on the networks
To ensure you reach your target audience, you need to know when to post content and ads🇧🇷 Therefore, depending on your activity and the types of products, set a schedule to be respected. This should include a frequency, schedule and communication strategy. Here are some examples to guide you:
- The frequency of publication of the content: the ideal remains to publish at least 3 times a week to each social network to increase its visibility. On Instagram, you can post content 5-7 times a week. But on Twitter, tweeting and retweeting the same content several times a day. The goal is to be very active;
- Recommended posting times: here you need to look for the moments when you can get more exposure. Depending on your target audience, you can favor transport times (around 8am or 9am and around 6pm) or lunch break (just before 12pm).
Some other useful tips to increase online sales
In addition to all the tricks presented above, you can also use various strategies to Increase your online visibility and increase your sales🇧🇷 Finally, here are some other tips to apply:
- Build an authentic and trusted brand;
- Ally with influencers and leaders;
- Share valuable content more often to improve your notoriety;
- Increase your sales with giveaways, contests, discounts and free deliveries;
- Ask your customers for testimonial videos or messages;
- Use the same hashtags to promote your brand;
- Create interesting and funny images and videos to attract new customers;
- Run advertising campaigns to gain visibility.