“Feel human again. We make robots because life hurts. »
ALISO VIEJO, California., September 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Massage robotics has recently highlighted a number of massage therapy access issues that continue to prevent patients from choosing massage when they need it. Issues such as accessibility, pain, time management, shortage of therapists, and bodily privacy. Founded by Christian Mackin and Sean Mackin, Massage Robotics is the creator of the first full-size massage robot – fully articulated and capable of learning and evolving your massage routines through machine learning, AI and natural language processing using Google’s Dialogflow. These robots will solve many problems facing the multi-billion massage and massage therapy industry.
More than just a startup, Massage Robotics has already garnered support from the Google Cloud Platform, secured a star-studded expert advisory board, garnered national media attention, and presented its findings at various trade and technology fairs. And the company is currently running a successful equity crowdfunding campaign through StartEngine.
– Advertising –
“Probably the most glaring problem with massage is patients’ fear of body safety,” he said. Christian Mackin, co-founder and CEO. “In a post-pandemic world, contactless technologies are increasingly popular. Many people don’t like to be touched by someone they don’t know. And with allegations of sexual misconduct in the news from time to time, the massage industry sometimes struggles with its reputation. Robots solve this problem precisely because they are not human. »
“Ultimately, we offer Robot-as-a-Service (RaaS) monthly subscription to B2B wellness clinics. And we expect its price to be roughly equal to a therapist’s monthly income. And other issues like accessibility, therapist shortages and time management are addressed by our comprehensive business plan, with guidance from our advisory board.
Robotic Massage: Advisory Board
- Jerome Williams: Retired professional basketball player, active in the NBA from 1996 to 2005. Played for the Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Chicago Bulls and New York Knicks.
- Ben Road: Best-selling author, leading futurist, philanthropist, entrepreneur, technology investor; widely known for his appearance in Secret Millionaire.
- Dr. Patrick Khaziran: Founder of Sports Rehab in LA and Encino, Dr. Khaziran specializes in sports injury rehabilitation, chiropractic care and post-operative recovery. Highly respected in the field of physical therapy, having treated hundreds of professional athletes from the NBA, NFL, MLB, Champions, Pro Bowlers, All-Stars and future Hall of Famers.
- Dr. Eduardo Nobre: Designer and engineer, Dr. Noble built the first percussive massager in 1974 – the Vibrotoner – for chiropractic use. And he built the Thumper Pro model for chiropractic and massage therapy in 1986. In 1997, he created the highly successful Thumper MiniPro for home massage.
- Arlo G. Jorgensen II: A highly trained physical therapist with over three decades of experience and a commitment to patient mobility, safety, cognition, balance, strength and endurance.
- Julieanne Downing: Experienced Business Administrator with extensive health and wellness experience as an owner/operator of multiple businesses.
- Dennis Conklin: Experienced entrepreneur and angel investor with a nose for successful business models and branding.
“Robots can work 24/7, 365 days a year with no holidays, overheads, taxes or vacations,” he said. Sean Mackin, co-founder and business developer. “Companies can enjoy healthy profit margins while making massage more affordable. Our bots are also enabled with natural language processing powered by Dialogflow – the same platform used by Google Assistant. Using a normal voice, the robots can be guided left and right and push harder or softer during the massage. And because the robots remember every nudge and every client’s preferences, they always deliver the perfect massage. Robots are already learning what humans like – they are already evolving. »
“We implement an ambitious growth plan explore the potential here,” said Sean Mackin. “Expand our marketing channels to include fairs and partnerships, for example, all to reach our main B2B target audience of massage clinics, hotel chains, as well as professional and university sports teams. We will continue to post news and updates as we reach important company milestones. »
Explore just how good a massage robot can be by visiting the Massage Robotics crowdfunding campaign. And for the latest news and trends, follow Massage Robotics on social media: Instagram (English only, TikTok.
SOURCE Robotic Massager