Per Mathieu Girard
See my news
In partnership with Pôle emploi, Côté Caen and Liberté offer you regularly jobs available in the agglomeration of Caen (Calvados). This week, a highlight for the personal services. For your resumes!
No. 134KZRR: gardener
Looking for a gardener in Caen. Your assignments? Garden cleaning and maintenance; and do it yourself (installation of frames, rods, retouching of paint). CDI (10h per week). Three months of gardening experience.
No. 134KVCC: educational and social companion
At Troarn, within the educational team, you contribute to the support of adults, providing local assistance in everyday life, social and leisure activities and providing psychological and social support. Fixed term contract of 3 months (25 hours per week). Six months of experience. Bac or equivalent specialized education sector.
Nº 134KZXK: housekeeper at home
A domestic helper is needed in Mondeville. Your assignments? Cleaning and maintenance ; iron clothes ; and do the shopping. CDI (24 hours a week). Beginner accepted. B permission.
Nº 134KZVD: child care at home
Child care at home is required in Caen. Your assignments? Pick up the kids from school and keep them at home. CDI (from 10 am to 8 pm per week). Six months of experience. B permission.
Nº 134KZZM: life assistant
CDI (24 hours a week) in Caen. CAP, BEP and equivalent auxiliary sector of social life.
In other areas…
See other vacancies in different areas:
Nº 134HZXP: industrial painter
In Caen, EOL interim is recruiting painter applicator and finisher for a company specializing in the manufacture of wood joinery. Your assignments? Control of parts before application; order analysis; spray paint application; maintenance, monitoring and respect of equipment; and verification and control of finished products. CDI (35h per week). Beginner accepted. B permission.
No. 129FWFD: house painter (M/F)
A company in Bénouville is hiring a house painter. Your assignments? Installation of paint, coating, glass screen and wallpaper. CDI (35h per week). Two years of experience. B permission.
No. 134KKNC: pharmacy assistant
A pharmacy preparer is looking in Caen. Your assignments? Reception at the counter, issuing of prescriptions, advice, receiving orders, etc. Fixed term contract of 12 months (20 hours per week). Beginner accepted. Bac or equivalent pharmaceutical preparation.
Nº 134HWMY: electrical team leader
A company in Caen is looking for a team leader in industrial electricity. Your assignments? Prepare the locations; coordinate the activity of their teams; technical and administrative monitoring of the works; and perform site reviews. CDI (35 hours per week. One year of experience.
Nº 134KTTV: maintenance worker
Looking for a maintenance and cleaning agent for the facilities in Troarn. Your mission? Cleaning and maintenance of facilities methodically respecting working hours. Fixed term contract of 3 months (25 hours per week). Six months of experience.
N° 134HRSW: HR Assistant in the Construction Industry
The Adéquat agency in Caen is looking for an HR assistant for a construction company. Your assignments? Manage recruitment; monitor and retain existing staff; and manage administrative records. CDI (35h per week). Beginner accepted. Bac+2.
Nº 134JRYT: call center supervisor
The Adéquat agency in Caen is recruiting a call center supervisor in Colombelles. Your assignments? Analyze the results of your activity; ensure compliance with processes; manage turnover, absenteeism and implement action plans; manage production incidents; and lead, motivate and retain your team. CDI (35h per week). Six months of experience.
- No. 134MVZP: prêt-à-porter saleswoman in Mondeville and Caen. CDI (24 hours a week). One year of experience.
- No. 134JSHJ: child educator for the association La Ronde des Bambins in Caen. CDI (35h per week). One year of experience.
- No. 134LGKK: driver-delivery-mail in Hérouville. CDI (35h per week). Beginner accepted. B permission.
- No. 134JBNF: professional customer service consultant in Colombelles. Fixed term contract of 6 months (35 hours per week).
- No. 134LNBX: truck driver in Mondeville. CDI (35h per week). One year of experience.
- No. 134KXZC: technical controller of motor vehicles in Hérouville. CDI (35h per week). Degree or equivalent in the mechanical, construction, repair or automotive maintenance and maintenance sector.
- No. 134JRZB: truck driver in Caen. CDI (35h per week). Beginner accepted.
- No. 134KXZY: technical controller of motor vehicles in Caen. CDI (35h per week). Beginner accepted bachelor’s or equivalent mechanical sector construction repair or maintenance and auto maintenance.
• To apply, enter the reference of the vacancy you are interested in on the pole-emploi.fr website.
• Pôle agencies in the conurbation: Caen Beaulieu (2 rue Nicolas-Oresme), Caen Fresnel (6 rue Raymond-Bail), Hérouville (8 place de l’Europe) and Mondeville (5 rue Paul-Louis-Halley).
Was this article helpful to you? Know that you can follow Liberté Caen in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registering, you will find all the news from your favorite cities and brands.