New vehicle sales are falling. The predictions for the year 2022 are not good for manufacturers who even refuse to take orders for certain models, as the tension on semiconductors and supplies is strong.
In March, 181,134 vehicles were registered, a decrease of more than 21% compared to the same period last year. However, the 100% electric car market is doing well. In March, the participation of electric vehicles was 13.5% of the total number of license plates.
Electric and heavy trend
All manufacturers rely on electric motorization, including in the utilities area. Alliance announces 35 new electric models between Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi; the Volkswagen group and Stellantis are going into the forced electric market, as are Volvo, Toyota (17 projects in development) and even BMW.
As for Korea, the Hyundai group has just launched Kia’s EV6. Finally, China is increasingly present, including in France with the MG offensive.
Below 30,000 euros, three offers
To make your choice easier, we have compiled our list according to the undeducted bonus sale price.
– For less than 20,000 euros, this is the Dacia Primavera that appears, with €17,390. Today it is the fourth sale on the market and, despite its very low price like other Dacia products, the Spring made in China is not impeccable. It sold 14,228 as of February 2022.
– With €25,400, we find the first Fiat 500e of 95 hp and the Smart 82 hp at €27,350. Three proposals dedicated to the city.
From €30,000 to €40,000, 25 proposals
Classified by manufacturer, here are the models between €30,000 and €39,999. From the city car, but also from the compact and SUV.
– The Chinese brand ever sells its only electric SUV for €39,300.
– Citroën offers ë C4 and ë Berlingo respectively for €36,300 and €35,300, both with an output of 136 hp.
– In the home of trusteeThe 500 and 42 kWh is €30,200.
– Honda presents two powers of the honda for €36,670 (136 hp) and €39,670 (153 hp).
– In the home of hyundaiThe ioniq 1 is €35,200 and the Kona starts at €35,100 and ends at €39,900 (204 hp).
– In the home of KiaThe and soul peaks at €34,990 (136 hp) or €38,990 at 204 hp.
– Mazda markets its SUV MX 30 from €34,650 with 145 hp and reduced autonomy.
– the chinese MG only sell electric: ZS EV of €30,990 and the MG5the only electric van on the market, from €32,490.
– In the home of NissanThe Sheet at 150 hp is €34,400 and the Sheet 217 hp at €38,200.
– In the home of Vauxhallthe 136 hp PSA electric block is used for the Corsa-e (€32,000) and the mokka-e (€36,900).
– Three vehicles in Peugeot : e-208 at €33,250, e-2008 of €37,500 and e-Rift at €36,400.
– Per Renault, Zoe R110 is €32,100, R135 at €35,300 and the first Megane AND-TECHNICIAN 131 hp costs €35,200.
– In the home of Skodathe first Enyaq 150 hp peaks at €37,930, while theVW ID.3 is available from €39,300.
Many people between 40 and 60,000 €
For the first time, we will find premium brands: Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes and Volvo.
– In the home of AudiThe Q4 e-tron 35 starts at €42,800, 40 at €48,700 and 45 at €59,700 (265 hp).
– In the home of BMWI’i4 starts at €59,700.
– THE cupra Born is €40,250 (204 hp).
– The small potency of the mustang mach E (76 kWh / 269 hp) starts at €53,000.
– In the home of hyundai, ioniq 5 is sold between €43,600 and €59,900 depending on power; in the cousins KiaThe Niro EV is at €41,990 and the big EV6 (car of the year 2022) starts at €47,990.
– Lexus presents theUX 300 from €49,990.
– In the home of mercedes, the EQB starts at €54,700. MG sells the SUV Wonderful from €44,990 (180 hp).
– In the home of Nissanthe new Ariya starts at €46,400, but the most powerful exceeds €60,000.
– Peugeot offers e-traveler from €56,700 for 136 hp…
– In the home of Skoda, the Enyaq iV (between 180 and 265 hp) is sold between €43,200 and €52,030.
– I’VW ID.4 is sold between €41,500 and €54,450.
– Finally, in Volvo The C40 (231 hp) peaks at €46,800, while the XC40 (two engines and 408 hp) is €57,000.