Food Hotel Tech Paris, a fair specializing in technological innovation and digital solutions for hoteliers and restaurateurs, reveals the nominees for the long-awaited Startup Award and Innovation Award.
Start-up Award (5and edition) – Prize giving Tuesday, June 7, at 4:15 pm.
The FHT Startup Award is a real springboard for start-ups that will be able to present their solutions and products to experts and professionals in the sector. Skello, who won the FHT Startup Award in 2017, is also nominated this year for the Innovation Award.
For visitors, this is an opportunity to discover the cream of innovation gathered on the same stage for lively presentations that outline a complete panorama of the near future of the hotel and restaurant industry, before a jury of recognized experts (Thomas Bouvard, Hotel Development Director (very ) private ; Matthieu Bucher, CEO of the Bucher Group ; Paula Forero, Director of Operations, Melia Hotels international ; Pierre Picard, Foodservice Factory Development Director ; Anthony Thiriet, editor-in-chief of BRA).
Focus on the 5 finalists 2022:
- WiiC Menu: A unique technology that allows you to distribute information in one click without using the Internet, QR Code or app
- Hygiene: solution intended for all catering professionals to simplify their daily HACCP records and which allows the dematerialization and centralization of all mandatory hygiene records in a few clicks.
- Lyte Charging: Offers a self-rental portable battery solution for customers of CHR establishments. The service is easy to use, with no app to download or restriction.
- Not So Dark: a “light franchise” system that offers restaurant owners the opportunity to operate the portfolio of trendy and virtual food brands in their establishment, taking advantage of unused space in their kitchen
- Hydrao: offers showers that indicate the amount of water consumed by changing color. After 5 years of existence, the HYDRAO shower has proven itself: water and heating reductions of up to 65 %.
Innovation Award (3and edition) – Prize giving on Wednesday, June 8, at 4:15 pm.
This award recognizes the best innovation of the year presented at the fair. The 5 nominees will have 5 minutes to convince a prestigious jury made up of experts and professionals (François Blouin, Founding President of vision Food service ; Karine Escurat, General Manager of Accor Invest ; Lambert Favre Esteve, Best Western General Manager ; Pascal Perriot, Brand Content Manager Snacking ; Mickaël Rolland, deputy editor In the heart of cities ; Jean-Charles Schamberger, editor-in-chief of Zepros).
Focus on the 5 finalists 2022:
- Agicap: is a cash management tool that facilitates cash flow management, centralization and payment of supplier invoices, monitoring and receipt.
- HiJiffy: Chatbot, virtual concierge and AI-powered communication platform to help hoteliers increase direct bookings and improve customer service through automation tools across multiple channels: WhatsApp, Google, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, etc. innovative solutions in tourism by the World Tourism Organization.
- Skello: Winner of the 2017 StartUp Award, Skello’s mission is to reinvent the work experience for teams in the field, enabling them to better anticipate, organize and communicate through collaborative and intuitive technology.
- Lyf: Offers simple, innovative and secure mobile payment solutions to more than 2.5 million people through its Lyf Pay app.
- Sunday: is the payment solution dedicated to catering that allows customers to pay their bill in less than 10 seconds.
To register for the show: https://badge.foodhoteltech.com/invitationth
About Food Hotel Tech
Created by Karen Serfaty in 2017, Food Hotel Tech is the digital and technological innovation fair dedicated to hotels and restaurants. A true unifying event for the market, Food Hotel Tech supports CHR professionals in the knowledge and integration of the best technological and digital innovations through a clear, coherent and high added value customer journey. Four editions of the FHT exhibition in Paris and three editions in Nice associated with numerous conferences and interventions in schools allow the event to promote its contents and its culture. The FHT Paris 2021 edition brought together 7,800 visitors and 250 exhibitors, including 60 startups.