In Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and the Millionaires, the first investment rule It’s thinking carefully about where they’re going to put the money, what stocks are best for you, and what types of companies really fit your goals. You must apply this rule. But as there are many options, if you don’t have a guide to help you, you can get lost in the huge maze of possibilities, waste time before making your decision and end up making mistakes.
The good news is that some kind souls (better known as the World’s Biggest Millionaires) have already spoken out on the matter and even revealed which companies they are currently investing in. Of course, you shouldn’t choose an option just because bill Gates use or why Jeff Bezos bought her stock, but keep in mind that millionaires (and billionaires) are not without reason. This is often due to the fact that they are careful with their money and never take a risk without doing some painstaking calculations first. Knowing that they have invested in a company can therefore be read as a sign that you can too.
Investments that can make you rich, according to experts
Electronic payment: Square
Private financial consultancy Motley Fool has analyzed a large number of companies to invest in and this company, which specializes in cashless payments, is considered one of the best to invest in, especially as it is an industry that has seen tremendous growth and is expected to continue to do it in the future.
Health: Teadlock Health
Experts say that anything related to health sector It is ideal for investment. This company offers virtual consultations, which is gaining in popularity and, according to experts, will continue to grow in the coming years.
This company is entirely dedicated to pets and their well-being, making it a great choice because, according to the American Pet Products Association, it is estimated that nearly $110 billion will be spent on pets by the end of 2022.
Food sustainability: Vital Frms, Inc.
Jeff Bezos invested US$ 32 million in this company that produces free-range eggs, aiming for a cruelty-free future in food production. In addition, it also invests in synthetic meat companies because, according to many experts, a good part of the food of the future will be created in laboratories and with producers who bet on a more humane and less polluting production.
Technology: Apple Inc.
Warren buffet invests part of his fortune in the company created by Steve Jobs : Investing in technology is always a smart option, as it is in constant development with always new developments.
What companies do billionaires invest in?
Not all millionaires/billionaires invest in the companies listed below, but they have won major investors, who in turn own some of the most successful companies in the world.
Hertz Global Holdings
- Billionaire Investor: Brian Higgins (King Street Capital Management)
- Participation: US$ 327.4 million
- Portfolio percentage: 28.3%.
- Multi-billion dollar investor: Andrew Law (Caxton Associates)
- Participation: US$ 141.2 million
- Portfolio percentage: 14.4%.
- Multi-billion dollar investor: Daniel Sundheim (D1 Capital Partners)
- Participation: US$ 2.3 billion
- Portfolio percentage: 13.8
- Multi-Billion Dollar Investor: Chris Hohn (TCI Fund Management)
- Participation: US$ 5.0 billion
- Portfolio percentage: 11.3%.
- Multi-billion dollar investor: Stephen Mandel (Lone Pine Capital)
- Participation: US$ 2.1 billion
- Portfolio percentage: 8.3% Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble
- Billionaire Investor: Ray Dalio (Bridgewater Associates)
- Participation: US$ 848.8 million
- Portfolio percentage: 4.9%